I'm going to get fat eating all of these cakes! I made this one back in 2010
That looks great - and very yummy!
Yum.... When do we eat?!? Is it to celebrate Meredith's upcoming birthday?
We are more than willing to help you eat them anytime ;-)
That is fabulous! Where'd you get the cake pan?
It's called a big car magnet! I traced the outline of the magnet onto the cake and then cut it out :)
Becky, you're so smart!
That is awesome Becky!!!
I am so impressed Beck-Dog!! Go Tigers!!
I think you should make purple frosting next time! That would surely look good all over Gretchens face :-)
Wow! Did you make that? Awesome!
GREAT looking cake!
OK, I feel like i need to comment and say that is the worst cake I have ever seen. ;-)
Post a Comment
12 comments:
That looks great - and very yummy!
Yum.... When do we eat?!? Is it to celebrate Meredith's upcoming birthday?
We are more than willing to help you eat them anytime ;-)
That is fabulous! Where'd you get the cake pan?
It's called a big car magnet! I traced the outline of the magnet onto the cake and then cut it out :)
Becky, you're so smart!
That is awesome Becky!!!
I am so impressed Beck-Dog!! Go Tigers!!
I think you should make purple frosting next time! That would surely look good all over Gretchens face :-)
Wow! Did you make that? Awesome!
GREAT looking cake!
OK, I feel like i need to comment and say that is the worst cake I have ever seen. ;-)
Post a Comment