Happy Birthday Gretchen!!!
I cannot believe she's 2!
Stats at the dr visit:
Weight: 27.13 lbs (57th percentile)
Height: 35 in*** (81st percentile)
Head circ: 18 in (14th percentile)
***We checked her height at home and she's only 33 inches. Not sure how the nurse was 2 INCHES off, but whatever... So she is pretty average with a slightly smaller head. I think she's smart, but there is probably some bias. Doc was liking that she knows all her colors and is starting to count. Not much else to report!
Here are pictures from her birthday celebrations!
If you can't see what she's doing, she's trying to sit on a miniature chair. It was a riot!

Def not my best cake. I tried a different tool to write and it looks like a 3rd grader wrote it (no offense to any 3rd graders out there!)



6 comments:
Happy Birthday!
Very cute! Happy Birthday!
I can't believe she's 2 already! She's so cute and funny! :)
ugh! she gets cuter every time you post! happy happy birthday, miss gretchen!
It looks like Gretchen really enjoyed her cake. And it is very possible that Claire is going to weigh more than Gretchen very soon...lol
Awww... happy birthday! Those are fantastic pictures. So cute.
Post a Comment