I got tired of scrolling down on my phone so I broke it up into 2 posts.
We had our family pics done this year outside. It was super cold and the pics came out blurry. The good part about delayed blogging is the frustration and irritation has dissipated. But I was disappointed how they turned out.
Christmas was fun.
We took the girls out to dinner at Liberty Taproom and to see Beauty and the Beast at the Peace Center.
New Years we ended up at the Hester's house. They are in our life group at church. They celebrate New Years on London time so the kids get to celebrate but also go to bed at a decent time. I think it's a fantastic idea. They also have rock band so we rocked the night away. We did something earlier in the day but nether Dave or I can remember what it was. So it goes when I don't keep up with the blog.

















0 comments:
Post a Comment