Wednesday, January 15, 2014

November 2013

November started with a marvelous trip to Biltmore with Beth.  It was newly decorated for Christmas and really got me thinking about how much I wanted to decorate our house.  Little did I know I should have started then.



The kids on a after dinner walk
Another idea from Pinterest.  I should have used more treats with the orange group, it was a little hard, but the rest was great
Finally cold enough for footie pjs
Gretchen reading to Ben and Savannah, love this pic
Gretchen had a kid in her class cut her hair.  She said she told the girl no, but the girl did it anyways.  Don't get me started.  The teacher was out with a new grandbaby and there was a student there doing her practicum (so not even a student teacher)...I guess it could have been much worse.
Her school picture turned out great this year.
This is my mom in first grade, me in first grade, and Gretchen

Dave's birthday cookie

Diaper cake I made for the girl that works with me.
Loved meeting up with Josh and the Barkers :)
My brother came up and went to a Clemson game with Dave, so Reid got to hang out with us for the day.

Fall leaves time!

Gretchen's fall program
Mrs. Ball's class
This is my Aunt Linda's front door.  I love it!  We went to Camden for Thanksgiving this year.  I love getting together with that side of my family.  We grew up really close with those cousins, so I'm glad my kids can grow up with their kids.
We took the girls to see Frozen in 3D, they LOVED it!
Dave's handy work at Thanksgiving
Cutest nephew ever
Long story short, I won awesome seats to the Clemson/USC game, too bad we lost.
We had a good time anyways!


0 comments: