Friday, January 24, 2014

December 2013, Boston & Cleveland

December started with a work trip to the Lahey Clinic outside Boston. It was my first trip alone, but it went well.
I went to dinner at Rainforest Cafe and I wish the kids could have seen it!  

 Just before I left, Dave's Grandma passed away. She was 93 and died peacefully, at home, surrounded by family, just like she wanted. She was a special lady and while we are sad for her to go, she is in Heaven :) 

Dave drove to Cleveland with all of the kids by himself. He's awesome like that. I flew in on Wednesday and made it in for the second visitation. One good part of the sad situation was that we got to visit with Dan, Meredith and their kids and also the rest of the family. 
Not sure how the youngest and smallest member got his own bed...

The 10 hour drive back went really quick (I think).  We stopped at a travel center for dinner and I snapped this pic

0 comments: