I have to go to the store tonight because we don't have bread, cat food, the stuff you can't go without. So, after killing an hour playing farkle on FB I find myself at 10 pm at the store. That should have been my first clue.
I get everything needed and decide I want doughnuts in the morning. Go over to the little cabinet thing where Krispy Kreme puts their items. Open the cabinet up, pulled out one, and put it in the box. Then 205 flies (bugs, fruit flies, I don't know what they were) fly up out of one of the jelly filled doughnuts. OMG! They were everywhere! I of course put my box on top of the cabinet, look around, and walk away. There are NO employees around. Nowhere.
So I pick up some bananas instead.
Lessons Learned:
1. Don't go to the grocery store at 10pm
2. Don't buy Krispy Kreme at bmndsdlskgj (store name)
3. Buy fruit instead
4. Don't expect anyone to appreciate you telling them about the nasty flies. When I check out (where all the employees were...) I tell the THREE people who are checking me out about the flies and no one reacts. They say nothing. I'm like, ok, that's weird. Finally the girl who bagged my stuff said (as I'm about to walk out the door), thanks for telling us about the flies!
Wednesday, September 02, 2009
Lessons Learned
at 10:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Yummy... Let's have a doughnut!!! Next time, drive down the raod a bit and get some Dunkin's.
And don't you just love that Farkle game. Unfortunately, it steals hours away if you let it... Stupid game; stupid dice; stupid fb. Smart person playing, though... I suppose... It's addicting!
I just had to try out that game - I can easily see how it could be addicting.
Um eww.
I bet Krispy Kreme is still good with the flies.
Post a Comment