Wow, three posts in one day. That's what happens when everyone but me can sleep late!
Gretchen can do a new sign. I think this is so great! She can now tell us when she wants to watch Baby Signing Time by signing "sign." I think she tried to do horse yesterday when we were looking at a picture of a horse. Not sure though, that was a one time deal. The sign is pretty obvious. She can sign more words than she can say. Again, I think it's pretty neat!
Sunday, December 21, 2008
New Sign!
at 10:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Isn't signing awesome - it was such a lifesaver for us!
And SB still signs a lot - she doesn't even know she does it.
I thought the signing was a waste of time when you started it, but not so. It's amazing how much she can "say" to get what she wants and needs. It was a good move and has already paid off. And besides, it's cool...
Post a Comment