Sunday, December 21, 2008

8 Things

I was tagged by a friend, so here it goes:

8 TV Shows I Like to Watch: (in no particular order)
1. Deadliest Catch
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Private Practice
4. Jon and Kate plus 8
5. Sunday Morning
6.Big Brother, ok this on is on here because I can't think of many more
7. Desperate Housewives
8. Brothers and Sisters

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Portifinos
2. Irashiai
3. Pretty much any Mexican
4. Outback
5. Ruby Tuesdays
6. Angus Barn
7. Red Robin
8. Chiefs

8 Things that happened today: (I'm going to use yesterday since nothing has happened yet today)
1. Put turkey in cooker
2. Went to Bi-Lo
3. Had Fender Family Gathering
4. Gretchen took two naps (short, but two nonetheless)
5. Ate a lot of food
6. Started working on Christmas cards...don't know if they'll get out in time
7. Watched Miracle on 34th Street
8. Watched Madagascar

8 Things I Am Looking Forward to:
1. Playing Santa for Gretchen
2. Christmas luminaries
3. Christmas day!
4. Swimming on Monday
5. Bowl Game
6. New Years
7. My birthday
8. Gretchen potty trained...a long way off, but something to look forward to:)

8 Things on My Wishlist:
1. For everyone in this house to feel better
2. a happy Christmas for everyone
3. picture frames for the pictures that have been sitting around since august...
4. more room in my living room
5. a magic button that I could push when I wanted my house cleaned instantly
6. a white Christmas
7. to finish Dave's stocking by Christmas
8. oh, to go see the Biltmore House while it's decorated for the holidays...always wanted to do that...

8 People to tag
1-8. Anyone who will participate!

1 comments:

Joe Jackson said...

We went and saw the Biltmore house this year while it was decorated for Christmas. It was very pretty ;-)