Don tries to have more posts in a month than there are days. I on the other hand am doing well if I get one a month. Time flies when you're having fun...or is it when there is no time. It's funny though, I'll think of something amusing or something I want to share on the blog and then it never gets posted. That happens all the time.
What's been going on you ask?
1. Dave started his MBA at Clemson (at the University Center)
2. Gretchen got through another kidney infection and we are set to see the pediatric urologist next week
3. I am still training for the sprint triathlon set for August 17
4. Dave does tons of work in our yard
5. I have finally backed up our pictures and now have space to add more. Yes, my hard drive was so full I couldn't download another song or anything
6. We went to Camden for the Fourth of July and had a great time!
Uncle Joe:
Gretchen and Mckinley
What's wrong McKinley??? Gretchen says, I don't know! Don't we look cute in our Fourth outfits?
7. We've done some baby proofing, although we need to do more
8. Gretchen now has 6 teeth and can say uh-oh and dog (well, almost dog)!
9. We still have not hung up any pictures in this house and we have been living here for over a year (how sad is that!)
10. oh! Gretchen has a new cousin! http://robillardfamily.blogspot.com/2008/06/chs-is-herefor-real-this-time.html Congratulations Dan and Meredith! We are super excited for you! (sorry this is so late...)
11. My brother Dan bought a house...that technically isn't us, but still exciting
12. Dave is making more beer and has joined a band (which is just an excuse to get together with friends and goof off)
13. Gretchen can now climb the stairs…see number 7
14. That about covers it. Enough?
15. I know I'm forgetting something, but what....


Funny video of Gretchen today. She would crawl, then lay down and say oh!



4 comments:
This is a great post! I'm so glad to hear that things are going well. And I loved that 4th of July outfit - it is so cute!
I want to hear all about the Tri when you are done. I'm thinking about doing one, but I think it will be next summer. Love all the pics! Gretchen's not walking yet, is she?
UH...OH!!!!
Someone has a big birthday coming up soon!!
Post a Comment