Sunday, December 02, 2007

Where did November go?

Yes, yes, I know how long it's been since I've posted. November flew by. I really cannot believe it's December. We are no where near ready for Christmas, but it gets closer by the day. Here's what November had for us: Dave got back from his trip on the 12th, I joined the YMCA to help with the baby weight and sprint tri next year, Dave turned 29, Thanksgiving in Camden, Clemson beat the coots. It seems there aren't enough hours in the day!

Gretchen weighs (unofficially) around 14 lbs. She sleeps really well. The daycare workers said she is the best baby they have. :) She doesn't have much hair yet. Her new favorite thing is sitting and playing in her jumperoo. It's like a johnny-jump-up but it sits on the floor.

December will be the usual busy. Last Friday Peggy, Sandy (Peggy's co-worker), Gretchen and I went to the Holiday Fair. As ususal we have a great time. Gretchen did really well. I fed her almost as soon as we got there and then she slept until we got back to the car.

What else... This Friday is my work's Christmas party at the Westin Poinsett. Should be a good time. Mom's coming up to keep Gretchen. She's still doing chemo. She's still getting sick, which stinks, but coming through with flying colors.

Dave's put lights out again this year. It's not finished, but I will post pictures when it is. Ok, enough of my ramblings. Here are pictures from November:



Aunt Katie gave Gretchen this hoodie. It says my little pony. Katie is Dave's cousin that works with horses in Florida.

The shirt says my little turkey. She was not loving the camera this day...

We took this picture today. We've gotten tons and tons of clothes from my cousins. This is one jumper from them, but I did buy the boots. They are so cute!

4 comments:

Beth said...

Hey Becky...go into your settings and put on the word verification...will stop posters like the one above! Gretchen is adorable! I can't believe she's getting so big!

Sweet T said...

She is so, so cute! I love her outfits!

Meredith said...

Very cute pictures - thanks for the update!

Peg and Don said...

Love the pictures and the outfits... She needs more outfits too. Almost has nothing to wear!!! Hahahaha.
And why do you need the word verification? I don't understand.