So for those of you that didn't know, I was on a 2-week business trip around the world and here is how my trip itinerary broke down...
10/30 - Leave Greenville 2:07pm
10/31 - Arrive in Bari, Italy 12:00pm after stops in Atlanta, and breakfast with Dad in Rome.
10/31 - Drive to Manfredonia, Italy from Bari.... 1.5 hours
11/5 - Drive from Manfredonia back to Bari in route to Seoul, South Korea
11/6 - Arrive in Seoul, South Korea after stops in Milan and Paris
11/7 - Leave Seoul 7:30pm
11/8 - Arrive in Sydney, Australia 7:30am
11/12 - Leave Sydney 9:10am and arrive back in Seoul that same day at 5:30pm
11/13 - Leave Seoul at 10:05am for Atlanta
11/13 - Arrive in Atlanta at 9:30am (this is not a typo... it was a 13 hour flight, but the time difference makes it look like I arrived before I left.
11/13 - Arrive back in Greenville 1:30pm
That covered 5 counrties, 8 cities, 10 airplanes, nearly 30,000 miles, and 64 hours in the air alone.
....And I'm spent
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
The Path around the world
at 4:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I enjoyed the breakfast. I'll always remember that!!! No planning and meet up with your son in Rome. Very cool!!! I won't give my itinerary for those two weeks, but it will give yours a good challenge to say the least. Happy Birthday.
Hey Becky & Dave - just wanted to say that your little girl is beautiful! Glad you guys are doing well and I sure wish I had a job that would take me around the world in 2 weeks!
We need Gretchen updates! :-)
Yes, yes...need new baby pictures!
Post a Comment