Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Tag #2

I've done this in an email before, but it's fun so I'll do it again:)

Four jobs I've had:
1. Subway Sandwich Artist
2. Lifeguard
3. Clemson Phone-a-thon Operator
4. Community Outreach Specialist

Four places I have lived:
1. Camden, SC
2. Clemson, SC
3. Easley, SC
4. Greer, SC

Four favorite tv shows:
1. Deadliest Catch
2. Brothers and Sisters
3. That 70's Show
4. Girls Next Door

Four favorite foods:
1. Lasagna
2. Mexican
3. Ice cream
4. Mom's roast

Four places I'd rather be:
1. Jamaica
2. Hilton Head
3. Lake Wateree
4. France

Four favorite movies:
1. Pride and Predjuice
2. The Italian Job
3. National Treasure
4. Catch Me if You Can

2 comments:

beth ewing said...

thank you for participating. now give me more pictures of that precious daughter of yours.

did you get the dress i gave to don and peg for gretchen?

Becky S said...

Yes and I absolutely love it! I can't wait for Gretchen to be big enough to fit in it! Thank you so much!! I'm so glad you and Miller were able to visit!