Thursday, August 30, 2007

Gaining Weight, the good kind

I forgot to post that I weighed Gretchen yesterday and she now weighs 7 lbs 13 oz. I also left out a picture I wanted to put up. Andrea, Will and the girls came for a visit and here's a picture from when Beth and Miller visited:

4 comments:

beth ewing said...

what a cute kid. and gretchen is precious too. hehe!

Peg and Don said...

All three are "cute kids."

Andee said...

If she is getting that big, she might not fit into my onesies I am bringing you tomorrow. :-) Maybe we will have to take them back and exchange them! Fun - I love shopping! Your picture of my 2 is much better than my picture. Can you email it to me? Love you bunches, and I am so glad that she is gaining weight.

Overbays said...

Becky she is so beautiful. Congratulations!