Who doesn't log a big hotdog?
Date night at Clemson/USC baseball game
More hockey pics
GHS HALF!!
I got 'er done! Finished my first half marathon in 2 hours and 27 minutes. Overall it was a fun race. I really enjoy running on the swamp rabbit trail. The first 7 miles of the race were awesome for me, I was averaging 9:30 per mile at that point and then my knee started hurting. Then my pace slowed down to 11:00 per mile. Stopped twice to stretch hoping that would help. Mac met me at Linky Stone and helped me keep going at the end. He didn't have his cow bell this time! Having family and friends at the finish line was a lot of fun! And my mom won her age group for the 5k!!
Me and G at the starting line
Funny pics
Out and about
Spring pics
Evening mishap
Dave went to Costco and the kids and I were in the back yard playing. Ben goes inside and locks the door. Dave closed the garage door on his way out and my phone is locked inside with a very upset Ben (why does he like playing with doors so much??) Luckily we have a hidden key and were able to get back in the house with relative ease. Note to self, 2 1/2 year old can and will lock you out!
Love how much sense this makes to her (she didn't wear a jacket, just the accessories)
We love Mexican!
It snowed on March 25. Just a flurry...but still...
Mowing in the rain
P90x3...yeah this started. Let's see how long I can hang. So far it's pretty fun.




























0 comments:
Post a Comment