Tuesday, December 17, 2013

September 2013

How does the time get away from me?  I get caught up and thought I would be posting more throughout the month.  I have little things I want to remember and want to use the app to post them and then get busy.

September started off with Ben's 2nd birthday.  Whaaaat??? That can't be.  He's still my baby and I love him to pieces.  I know he will eventually get tired of all my cuddles and kisses, but until then I will devour him :)




and funny enough, as much as I love making the kids cakes, for every one of their 2nd birthdays I bought instead of baked...






2 year stats:
Weight: 32 lbs (94%ile)
Height: 36 in (88%ile)

and since I love looking back: 
Gretchen at 2 weighed 27 lbs and 33 inches tall
 Savannah at 2 weighed 27.6 lbs and was 36.25 inches tall

0 comments: