Friday, July 26, 2013

February 2013

Belle was at Chickfila so we went for a visit.  It was the girl's
first experience with a Disney princess.  Very excited. I can't wait
to take them to Disney



Pitman park day: We took a Sunday afternoon and picnic dinner to
Pitman Park.  Just a fun afternoon playing around.



Charleston SEFS mtg: Only my second work trip was to Charleston for
the Southeaster Fracture Symposium.  Got some time to shop, and then
sat in meetings for 2+days. (that's where the shoe pic from Jan came from)

More dance practice pics
  



Root canal

Yeah, had to have one of those.  Not cool.

Reedy River Run 2013.  Dang, technically this was in March, but I've already uploaded the pics.  First time I've run that 10 k. Usually it's the 5k.  and my mom got to come up and run with me.  She runs faster than me, so I posted my fasted 10k time :)  

 Kerri killed us of course ;)
 Dave insisted on taking Beth and me out for post race drinks.  

0 comments: