Monday, March 04, 2013

May 2012

Wow, I'm almost a year behind...


 May 2012

Ben at 9 months
Height: 30.5 in (99 percentile)
Head: 17.8 in (55.5%)
Weight: 24.7 lb (98 %) So he's a big boy :)
I love that age, he's still my best sleeper and just a generally happy baby!




 May began with running the Lake Hartwell Dam 10k with Beth, Gresham, Kerri and Mark. It was a fun race and only the second 10 k I've done. And I missed beating my firsts time by about 10 seconds. And I was much more in shape then so I felt good about it. (Beth-thanks for the picture, I think!)




My cousin got married so we all went down to Sullivan's island. The girls had a blast dancing at the wedding.

 Small group of my mom's family.  There are a lot missing...big family :)

 Gretchen graduated from 4K kindergarten. She was named "Most articulate of all 4k kids". There were 2 classes, so about 24 kids, so we took that to mean she was the most talkative. She talks nonstop :) 




Gretchen's class has also had a lot of fun things planned for the summer. Dave went on the class trip to the strawberry patch. They also went to the children's garden downtown, The Children's Museum, Pump it Up, and the zoo (which I joined in for)




 Gretchen also took dance (ballet and tap) this year. It was incredibly convenient as it was a class of girls from school so one of the teachers would drive them in the school bus on Tuesday mornings. Her favorite part was the recital. She did great in spite of the late night. Both sets of grandparents were able to come. She looked so cute in her costumes. She says she wants to do it again so we will see how it goes with schedules in the fall!



0 comments: