With Gretchen coming 2 weeks early and Savannah 1 week early, I'm a little tired of waiting on "baby brother"seeing how I'm 39 weeks pregnant. Monday I had fairly regular contractions for about 15 hours, but alas, when I went to the doctor on Wednesday, there was no change from the previous week. So we wait some more.
However, with today being September 1st, 2 happy thoughts cross my mind. 1. Tomorrow is my last day of work for a little while. and 2. School cut off day is today, so (insert name here) and Savannah will be 2 years apart in school rather than just 1, so as long as everything goes well, we won't have 3 in college at the same time.
Go back to the doctor next Thursday, September 8th, which is my actual due date. The doc I saw this week didn't think I would still be pregnant, but I don't believe him.
Trying to relax and be patient, but I'm not good at either.
Thursday, September 01, 2011
Waiting, and waiting, and waiting
at 9:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment