go to the bottom to catch up...
Aunt Jackie visited
Aunt Jackie visited
with Savannah and the blanket she made...love it!
Savannah sat up. Ok, she was sort of wedged and propped, but she sat like that for about a minute before she'd had enough.
and she keeps growing. She is about 14.5 lbs. Her 4 month dr visit isn't for another week.
I think this was a fluke, but I still thought it was great. Look how tired she is!



7 comments:
Too cute!
Peggy really said that!
The picture of Savannah sitting up is really funny. Love the updates!
WOW they're growing so fast--especially Savannah! So cute, too :o)
Nice pictures... 'Bout time you added a post... And this is Don, obviously!
wow lots of updates. that's alot to take in at one time. hehe! happy 8th anniversary. i remember you wedding well. we had alot of fun and were excited b/c we knew we were only 2 months behind you. and wow on savannah. she weighs a pound more than Keaton and is like 3 or 4 weeks younger. he's a peanut though.
Yeah Beth, I knew it was a lot, but once I started I couldn't stop! haha!
Post a Comment