Driving down the road today, I started thinking about the places I'd rather not go into labor (specifically water breaking) and here's what I've come up with, in no particular order:
1. I-85 with traffic going 2 miles an hour (which is where I was when I started thinking)
2. My car in general
3. Wal-mart or other grocery store
4. Church
5. Restaurant (not that we go out that often any more...)
6. standing in front of 200 people at my brother's wedding
7. Babies R Us (wouldn't that be irony?)
Work is not on the list because half the time I'm at the hospital where I'll be delivering.
Anyone have any other bad places to go into labor?



4 comments:
Yeah!!! At your in-law's place...
LOL, Don.
B, I think you covered it.
And THAT is why I opted to be induced...
I kept thinking that Beth would be in the car with Miller and ended up going down to be her "driver" :)
Post a Comment