Thursday, April 01, 2010

3-"oh my"-D

I won a 3D/4D ultrasound so we went today and here are some of the pictures.

She has her hand in front of her face most of the time.
Hmmm, this finger tastes good.
Big foot.
Big yawn.
I think she's blowing bubbles here, but I'm not sure.
Very cool! She looks a lot like Gretchen in some of the pictures (we have 80+) and in others, totally different. Can't wait to see her! About a month to go!

2 comments:

Don and Peg said...

Amazing pictures!!! I still can't get over the clarity and how much she looks like Gretchen. And we can't wait to see her either... Here's an idea: I'll open the pool today so you can hop in tomorrow. Then, like with Gretchen, you'll have the baby in just days. The water may be a little cool, but the baby will be here sooner... LOL!!!

Andee said...

These are way cool!