GIRL! Everything was perfect on our ultrasound today! We couldn't be happier!
May 2nd is still the due date
We have no ideas for baby names. We didn't decide on Gretchen until after she was born.
Gretchen is going to be a great big sister! She loves giving the baby hugs and kisses.
Lots more to post, but I'm Pregnant and Tired. It will have to wait. Wink!



6 comments:
And of course we are soooo happy for you, Dave, and Gretchen... It's going to be a fun time next year, especially in May... Spoiling on another grand daughter will be no problem. Practice makes purrfect... Congratulations again!!!!
What a great picture of you and Gretchen! That moment is captured perfectly.
Congrats on another girl! If you need name help, I have DOZENS of books!
We can't wait for another niece to spoil! :-)
And thanks for putting the pressure on.....Don will never have even numbers again.
Don is OK with not having even numbers... I will be happy to help with the girls on little league baseball teams or youth hockey teams. Or maybe softball, soccer, or basketball teams. Hey, I might even sell a box of girl scout cookies one day... But by then, they will probably cost a buck a cookie!
Very Excited! I love baby girls!
Post a Comment