Tuesday, May 26, 2009

This one's for Lauren

"Someone" said I don't post enough...yeah, you're right. So here you go!


I never find anything with Gretchen's name on it, pre-printed, so I did it myself. She needed a backpack for school (read: small bag for daycare for clothes, sunscreen, etc) and I found this bag for a good price that included the monogramming. I love it!



We went to Hilton Head Island for Memorial Day. We had a great time. For more pictures, see this post.

It does not look like much, but it really was a great day to be at the beach: no rain, no wind, not cold, not hot. Ok, maybe a little sun would have been nice. Especially when you see my white legs!
I love this picture.

She loved playing in the sand/mud. She'd fling it everywhere!

Man she was having a good time! We need to go back!

We went to Lawton Stables on Monday. Saw all the animals, even the goat on top of his house. You can get a 2 lap ride on a pony (well, kids can) for $10. We decided maybe next year. I doubt she'd leave the helmet on for any length of time. That will be fun though, and Katie would be super excited!

Below is a pic I snapped on the way home. She likes dark chocolate apparently. Or any chocolate is it? Does it matter? I don't think so!

I love this last picture. It's her happy smile! :)

Oh, and one of the reasons I don't post so many pictures...when we were on the beach, we had, what was it Don, 4 cameras between the 5 of us, including Gretchen. PnD take so many pictures, I think it maybe over kill to take more, and it would be of the same thing so...Don will you send me the picture please so I can archive? Ok, good night!

7 comments:

Lauren P said...

:) Thanks Becky!

That backpack is great. And so is the picture of the chocolate!

Councill Party of 4 said...

I think Gretchen is looking more and more like you! She's precious! I hope y'all are doing well! I love keeping up with you on the blog...so continue posting!

Peg and Don said...

So where's the picture of you sleeping in the stroller???

Anonymous said...

the backpack's cute! not as cute as miss gretchen, though :o)

Christee said...

Great pictures, yeah I don't post enough either. I think about it and something comes up or I get interrupted. The life of being needed all the time.....

Allison said...

Very cute!

Hey - I feel you about the names.
Nothing says "Sarah Bradley" of course, and if I find the names separately, the Bradley is for boys.
And nothing is made with "Mac" on it either. Oh well!

Gretchen is looking cuter every day! Thanks for sharing!

beth ewing said...

jon and i mentioned this weekend in orlando that miller will never be able to find stuff with his name on it. of course with the souvenir stuff, i'm not that upset. that backpack looks like the ones at pottery barn kids...but i bet you paid a lot less.