Our daughter pee-peed in the potty tonight! and today she is 19 months old. and she has a sinus infection (went to the doctor today). and she weighs 25 lbs! What a big day!
and if you haven't noticed, Dave's got back into the blogging game. beer and money....hmmm, that's definitely not Becky :)
Friday, March 06, 2009
Hear Ye Hear Ye
at 9:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Highest praises for Dame Gretchen, Lady of the Potty! (I can't wait until I can post something like that for Mattie...)
It was funny. Me, Peggy, and Don all went nuts (Dave missed it, this time...there will be plenty more) and Gretchen was like, what? what's the big deal? I love it!
sorry about the sinus infection and yippee about the potty. if she figures it out for good can you send her down here? miller has ZERO desire to figure this potty thing out.
Post a Comment