Here are some of my favorites from Christmas...
Daddy and Gretchen at Grandma Grahams house
See, what you can't see in this picture is my mom off to the right (Gretchen's left) who is asking Gretchen for a bite. This is the look she got...you gotta be kiddin' me! I ain't gonna give you my cupcake! love it!
This next picture pretty much represents Gretchen right now. She has all these toys (that's a whole other post) and she sits and reads her books. I hope that continues! I love that precious face!
This is not really my favorite, but we have to post it here anyway :) Please note the red cupcake frosting smudge on his shirt. This is just getting you back since my mom won't post it herself!
Nice stain Don! Maybe that Tide pen didn't work after all!!! hahahahahaha!
Another note on Gretchen...she is signing more and more. She's up to 16 signs. Her newest word she says is ball (different from football). She can distinguish the two now. Her favorite sign at the moment other than "more, please" is car. It's like she's driving a big school bus the way she "turns the wheel" I just think it's cool, especially the please part. Now we're working on thank you :)
Going back to the toys thing. After Christmas, we had to make room, so I started packing up the "baby" toys that she either doesn't bother with or has stopped playing with. There were more than I thought. Filled up one of the clear plastic tubs I meant to put Christmas deco in...oh well! My cousins say they just had more babies so they didn't have to put them away...said it laughing... Funny for them, not so much for me. I'll pack up and pull out later...whenever that is.
On the New Years Resolutions thing...I don't have any this year. I mean, yes, there are things I'd like to do, learn, get better at, etc. But there's not one thing that I'm focusing on. I plan on doing races in the area, and hopefully at least the two triathlons I did last year, if not another. We'll see. I haven't signed up for anything yet. I've found it hard to run these days. Don't like to run on a treadmill and it's too dark after work (pre-work isn't an option, it's hard enough to get out of bed...).
Ok, that's enough rambling for now. Have a great week!



1 comments:
LOve the pics.. And what do you mean the one of me on the couch isn't one of your favorites? Now that hurts... Ha! BTW, the stain comes from passing (not eating) one of those Christmas cupcakes. But you gotta love the stain. So next year (oops, later this year), it will be either Peggy or Larry... Watch out!!!
Post a Comment