Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Alumni Band anyone?

Anyone going to watch alumni band spell out TIGERS this Saturday?

5 comments:

Beth said...

Jeff and I aren't doing alumni band this year :-P It just costs too much! We didn't want to pay almost $50 a ticket to see Duke play...and by the time we pay CUTBA fees and alumni band fees and ticket fees...it's almost $200!! Elaina and I are going to come tailgate for a bit though :-)

wirrek said...

We might be tailgating as well. Is there a general area that everyone is meeting at? I mean, since we can't park at the brooks center...

You seriously have to pay for your own tickets?!?!

Allison said...

Marshall and I are marching (believe it or not - he talked me into it).
So you can watch us!

Anonymous said...

i'm marching, too--although i'm not sure that i'll actually be *playing*. i have played ONCE since alumni band last year: last week i played a low C, middle G, and a middle C as warm up notes and mattie REALLY didn't like it...

Andee said...

We're not going to be there this year - bummer! But I bet that you (they?) will make a great TIGERS! And I actually think that it is a great idea. Hopefully we will see you at the USC game.