Happy Birthday Gretchen!! We love you!
Grandma wants me to walk! I'm not so sure about it. Mommy isn't in any hurry!

Now Gretchen and Daddy will match come football season!

I am so proud of this cake! It turned out so great!
I like to eat cake! (I cut a big piece thinking that half would end up everywhere not knowing she'd eat almost all of it!)



This picture was taken on August 6th, her actual birthday! Happy Birthday Gretchen!!!
4 comments:
I love that last picture... And I agree not to be in any hurry about walking. That will happen soon enough, then it's off to the races. She will be a challenge!
amen to the no hurry for walking. i promise you have no idea what all she can get into until she starts walking. crawling is just the start. hehe!
happy birthday gretchen! i have no idea where this year went.
Becky,
I can't believe she's a year old already! It just seems like yesterday that we were at your baby shower! She is too cute!
Lacey :)
Happy Birthday to Gretchen! We will be sure to celebrate again when you guys are visiting. You have some really great pictures there and the cake looks awesome - great job Becky!
Post a Comment