I did it! I set a goal after I had Gretchen to finish a triathlon. I reached my goal of completing the Greenville Sprint Triathlon on August 17th (so I'm a little behind in the posting department...). 400 meter swim, 15 mile bike, and 5k run in 1:48. It's a minute longer than the Union tri, but this was longer, so overall I did better. I knocked 3 or so minutes off my run. I'm very proud of my parents and friends Ashley and Tina who also completed it. Here's a great picture! There are more pictures on facebook, but for some reason I cannot get pictures to post here...
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Good job!! I am very impressed....I'm just shooting to run a 5K (although I've never run before in my life)...are you going to run the Race for the Cure with us at the end of September?
Whoo-hoo!
You go girl!!
Wow! Congratulations!
Post a Comment