These pictures are great. She is growing so fast and looks so happy.
oh my goodness she's so cute!
Of course she's cute!!!! And she is a happy and well behaved baby.... And I am definitely biased about all this... grumpy.
I just enlarged the picture of her on all fours in the crib. It won't be long and the matress will have to be lowered so she can't "hop" out....
I wake up most mornings to a similar pose as the one with her on all fours in the crib.
These are all great pictures! I love the one of her with the wind in her face.
She's so sweet!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
These pictures are great. She is growing so fast and looks so happy.
oh my goodness she's so cute!
Of course she's cute!!!! And she is a happy and well behaved baby.... And I am definitely biased about all this... grumpy.
I just enlarged the picture of her on all fours in the crib. It won't be long and the matress will have to be lowered so she can't "hop" out....
I wake up most mornings to a similar pose as the one with her on all fours in the crib.
These are all great pictures! I love the one of her with the wind in her face.
She's so sweet!
Post a Comment