Mom came up last week to keep Gretchen on Friday. Dave's flight got in at 11:30 pm, since she was there I didn't have to get her up in the middle of the night. Mom's off chemo too! She looks great and feels great! Everybody's happy (especially Gretchen)!
We went to a friend's wedding this weekend. Didn't take pictures at the wedding or reception, but here are the bride and groom: Kristi and Ryan Buter
Very cute couple I think!



3 comments:
I'm so glad to hear you took Gretchen for swimming lessons. I'm going to take Braeden when I get out of school for the summer.
We haven't done swimming lessons for the girls yet, but we also don't have a pool or go to a pool very often. Plus, I'm sure that all the lessons would be during the day,and I have to work. Sigh. But fun for you! Do you think that she will remember any of it, or will you have to repeat the lessons when she gets older?
our athletic club offers infant swimming lessons. I want to take polly, but she cries when her face gets wet in the tub. glad you had a good experience. maybe we can try when she's older.
Post a Comment