This picture was taken after Gretchen and I got home after one of Dave's hockey games. If you can see, her outfit says NY Rangers! When we went to Asheville a few weeks ago, Dave bought a bunch of stuff to make more beer. The guy at the store forgot to put one of the items in the bag before we left. Dave realized it the next day and called the store. This is what they mailed him:
It says "Dude" 5:30 (I guess that's what time we left) and 2/16 (the date). I thought the dude part was funny! Peg, Don, and Dan may remember "Sorry dudes, we're closed!" I know I've heard that story several times...
I thought I had more updated pictures of the patio/deck but I guess it will have to wait until there is light out. As of Friday, this is what it looked like:

(Sorry Mom and Dad, this will take a long time to download...)



5 comments:
Nice picture in the Rangers outfit. Now we need to find either a NJ Devils or better yet one that has Montreal Canadiens. Maybe for the end of this year.
Congrats on running the race. Dave needs to get up and run too. Grandma will watch Gretchen while you and he run. I'd love to get back into that but there's just no time (wah!).
Can't see the videos yet because we don't get and streaming video. Will watch when I get home.
Congratulations on the run. You did great! And I think the pictures of Gretchen are precious.
how funny!! love the video!
gretchen is beautiful and it's hard to believe she's so advanced and only three months older than polly.
congrats on the run - i need to get in the exercise mode. my doctor told me this week - i had to lose weight. darn doctor - thats the first time i've ever been told that!
Gretchen is too cute :)
Congrats on the race and meeting your goal! I'm jealous...I've been wanting to get back into running for a long while now. You know there's a 5K coming up on the Clemson campus soon. I'd try it, but would be able to run for about the first 50 steps or so.
Keep the pictures and videos coming :)
The video is great!!! Dave you're teaching her so well.
Post a Comment