I think the house looks great. You know what we think about the picture of Gretchen. Love that smile! You need one more picture of the what is above the garage doors. It isn't really clear and the picture doesn't enlarge. That way, Margaret will be able to tell.
7 comments:
Your house looks great! Gretchen looks great too. I love her smile. So cute!
love the house decorations. i haven't been able to convince my husband that the outside needs decoration as well =)
MY husband would be sooo jealous. I would love to be able to decorate like that (kinda hard in a condo).
I think the house looks great. You know what we think about the picture of Gretchen. Love that smile! You need one more picture of the what is above the garage doors. It isn't really clear and the picture doesn't enlarge. That way, Margaret will be able to tell.
Love the lights! We didn't get any up this year...
YOu guys did an awesome job decorating the house! And that picture of Gretchen is so cute. Thanks for the update!
Your new background doesn't let me get to Adee's or Chery'ls blog.... Waaaaaa....
Post a Comment