Well, Gretchen Nicole is 4 months old today. I took her to the doctor today. Here's her info:
Weight: 14 lbs 10 oz (73.7%) Our little chunky munkey!
Height: 24.5 in (61.6%)
Head: 15.75 in (24.3%)
Shots: tolerated as well as could be
The doctor said she's doing great! Unfortunately, she does have another snotty nose cold. So annoying (more to us than her). I think her nose is getting raw from us wiping it.
We're trying to plan our Christmas picture, but it just hasn't happend yet. Ok, I need to go to bed!
Thursday, December 06, 2007
Four Months Old!
at 11:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Wow, she's only a half inch longer than Sofie (we do have a tall girl!). I love the new pic on the left. Can you believe how quickly they grow? I always heard people say it, but I never believed it until I had one of my own.
What a cutie.... We love that picture.
Post a Comment