Dave took the digital camera on his trip, thus the shady phone camera pictures. Oh well!
Oh, I love the lip in the first picture...too cute! That will come in handy in years to come!
What a cute M&M! We have a bib that matches that!
If you need a digital camera, go pry one away from your M-I-L.... She'll even take the pictures. These are great pictures, though.
Love the orange M&M
love the orange M&M outfit. i am so glad I found your blog. Hope you both are doing well! ...heather bryant burke
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh, I love the lip in the first picture...too cute! That will come in handy in years to come!
What a cute M&M! We have a bib that matches that!
If you need a digital camera, go pry one away from your M-I-L.... She'll even take the pictures. These are great pictures, though.
Love the orange M&M
love the orange M&M outfit. i am so glad I found your blog. Hope you both are doing well! ...heather bryant burke
Post a Comment