Thursday, November 08, 2007

100th post and 3 months old

This is our 100th post, I know, whoo-hooo! I haven't had much time for blogging, and I don't really now, but I wanted to post happy 3 months to Gretchen on Tuesday! She weighs in at 13 lbs and 2 oz (probably more now). She's happily sleeping in her swing at the moment.

10 comments:

Christee said...

She is really growing like a weed. She is only 5 pounds lighter than Megan. She looks great and happy sleeping in her swing.

Becky S said...

I can't believe how fast time goes by!

beth ewing said...

i can't believe she is 3 months already. people always tell you to enjoy every moment b/c they grow up so fast but you don't realize how true that is until it's your own child.

Anonymous said...

Happy 3 months old to Gretchen! She sure is a cutie!

Peg and Don said...

It surely has been a quick three months!!! She looks so peaceful sleeping....

Andrea said...

I can't believe how big she is getting! I can't wait to see you all again!

Lauren P said...

I'll be working part-time from home for my dad. I'm really trying to get Sofia into a routine so that I myself can have a routine to be able to work. I think it'll mean not going back to sleep with her after our 6am bottle and setting a regular nap time.

And Gretchen looks so good! I got mail from one of the formula companies and the baby on the front looked like Gretchen to me...she could be a star! =)

Peg and Don said...

What do you mean???? She IS a STAR!

Allison said...

3 months! Wow! What a cutie!

Meredith said...

Very cute picture - I love her cheeks! Happy 3 months!