Dave grew up playing hockey at the Pavilion. He played on Clemson's club hockey team that played there and is now playing in an adult league. He says it's fun although he came home with a black and blue bruise two inches long from getting hit in the side with a stick...
Dave is in the yellow jersey and the camera follow him.
I have a ton of other stuff to post, but I am going back to work tomorrow (yes, I know it's 12:30 am...). Say lots of prayers!



5 comments:
back to work. that's no fun. hehe! who is watching gretchen?
looking good dave! kris is back playing soccer and couldn't walk the day after his first game back. isn't it great to be old. hehe!
Still rocking the Bruins yellow jersey and #13? Nice. And going in for the back hand? Did you put it top shelf?
Looks like fun.
Dave says it's not his jersey (didn't say whos it was...) and he's number 10...He got a holding penalty last night at the game...:)
And while he can still skate pretty good, he needs to hone those old hockey skills. There was no "top shelf" from what I saw...
Back to work...a time filled with excitement to get back to work and frustration at having to leave your little one. Just remember that Gretchen knows who Mama and Daddy are and loves you more than anyone!
Post a Comment