Saturday, August 18, 2007

Tagged

The Rules: 1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts. 2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves. 3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (**if you’re a non-blogger, you can email them!) 4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. 5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


OK, I'll do all but #5 since most of the people have already been tagged...



1. I know I was very pregnant, but I am sad I missed going to France with Dave this last time. I love traveling with him! It doesn't matter where we're going.


2. I love watching movies. Last night we watched Remember the Titans and Varsity Blues. How many times did we watch Varsity Blues on band trips? Tons I think.


3. I have often contemplated a career in the florist industry. The problem is that I don't really have a green thumb.


4. I'm afraid of heights but love being up high (flying, looking out windows in tall buildings, etc.)


5. I miss the gym I went to in Powdersville. It was one of those circuit training gyms that also had step classes, elliptical trainers and other stuff. The staff was really nice and it was conveniently next to the Bi-l0.


6. Six weeks is a long time. Six weeks is also not enough time. Depends on what you are talking about.


7. I love chocolate as long as it doesn't have nuts in it. If the nuts are on top where I can pick them off, it's ok. It's also ok if it's Peg's chocolate cheesecake that has a nutty bottom. That stuff is fabulous.


8. I had a hard time picking out 8 things about myself. So what does that say? I have no idea.

1 comments:

Peg and Don said...

OK... Here's a response.... I thought this would be fun:
1. France would have been a BIG mistake.
2. You do.
3. Surprise.
4. Me too.
5. Then go back; it's only a 20 min drive.
6. Correct.
7. Love both... Too much!
8. Probably says very little.