Well, what can we say?? I made it back from France just in time!! 22 hours before Becky's water broke, I was landing at GSP airport just returning from France (see posts below). To keep a really long story short, Gretchen Nicole Snider was born on 6 Aug 2007 at 6:14am. She weighed 6 lbs 8 ounces (3000 grams) and measured 19.5 inches (49.5 cm). Becky is recovering very well, and we're both looking for every opportunity to sleep. Here are some pictures of the happy baby and proud parents.
Wednesday, August 08, 2007
Introducing Gretchen Nicole Snider
at 5:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



12 comments:
Congratulations guys! I'm so excited for you both! She's beautiful :-) (I think she looks like Becky)
Congrats!! She's beautiful. I'm so jealous....I hope I deliver 2 weeks early too. I'm counting down....6 weeks to go. Congratulations agian.
What a cutie! Congrats Becky & Dave - welcome Gretchen! I LOVE her name! I think she looks like Dave.
Congrats! I also love the name. Becky, I guess I shouldn't have told you about the raspberry leaf tea!!
Congratulations Mom & Dad - she is beautiful! I like the last 2 pictures the best, they are so cute! I can't wait to see you guys and meet Gretchen in a few more weeks!
Congrats !! She is beautiful and she has parents that looks very proud of her. We wish you all the best to both 3. That the life give you all you need : love, health, happiness....
She's beautiful! Becky, you look great and both of you look like the happiest parents in the world! Enjoy her! Being a parent is amazing!
congrats. i can't wait to meet her. lucky for you i happen to be in town. hehe! she is beautiful. enjoy every second it goes by so fast.
Hooray! She's a cutie. And what a smile! Hope to see y'all (all three of ya!) soon.
She's so tiny - how quickly you forget on how little they are. She is beautiful, and we love her already!
I haven't had a chance to say CONGRATULATIONS yet! Good think Dave made it back in time. I hope you all 3 are doing well!
Becky, she is wonderful! I can't believe your'e a mommy! It suits you!
Post a Comment