Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Update: 1,000 Days at Sea

Update:
I just read that these two are dating. He's 55 and she's 24...


At the blogger homepage they have a bunch of blogs that are supposed to be interesting. One that I found that was interesting to me was about these two people who are on a boat. Their goal is to be out at sea for 1,000 days without going ashore. It's interesting to see how they eat and how they spend their time. What is a little weird is that it's an older man with a young woman. I think she's 23. Anyway, here's the link: http://1000daysatsea.blogspot.com/

What do you think?

2 comments:

Becky S said...

That's nearly 2 years and 9 months of being at sea. I, Dave, find that to be crazy. They're not fish.

Peg and Don said...

NUTZ!!!! I say they don't make it. If the guy knows Jimmy Buffet and has any of his money, I say she's in it for the $$$! He's in it for... well, never mind - he's an artist, supposedly...