Saturday, July 28, 2007

Video Attempt 2

We saw this bathroom fixure in Hilton Head and Dave's parents bought it for him for the family shower we had last weekend. I think it's really cool and had to show it to everybody. Dave and Don installed it this week. :)

7 comments:

beth ewing said...

cool, but what does that have to do with having a baby?

Becky S said...

Oh nothing, I just wanted to show off the cool faucet! Dave's in France this week so I should be able to finish the nursery (not that he was keeping me from working on it), so I'll post pictures of that when it's finished.

Peg and Don said...

Sad.... Posting a picture of a bathroom sink faucet... He'd better leave his cell phone on 24/7 while he's in France. Did he get a chance to see any of the finish of the Tour de France today?

beth ewing said...

no i'm just trying to figure out why don and peg gave it to you as a shower gift.

Becky S said...

Oh, they didn't want to leave Dave out!

Peg and Don said...

It was given to Dave as a shower gift since it was a family shower. We were at Lowes and saw him and Becky going goo-goo over this faucet. So we thought it would be a cool gift and keep him busy plumbing for an evening...

Anonymous said...

Well now that I've listened to the running water at work I have to go to the type of facility this awesome faucet is used in.