Saturday, March 24, 2007

Pictures....mmmmkay

So I'm pretty sure I won't be posting any naked belly pictures, but we do take pictures. Today I went to a wedding shower for a girl I work with. Yesterday I bought a cute maternity skirt that I wore to the shower so I had Dave take a picture. For those who are interested, I also had him take one sideways so you could see what is or is not. The shirt is not maternity (as you can probably tell) so it looks like I'm bigger than I really am b/c it's sort of tight. Or maybe I don't think I'm that big b/c I see myself every day. Either way, here they are!

Oh, by the way, we'll probably post some names we like when we find out what we're having. 10 days to go until the u/s! Hopefully the little monkey will cooperate!

15 comments:

Peg and Don said...

Belly pictures... Oooohhh, belly pictures!!!! Hahahaha

Peg and Don said...

Mooooooo......

Peg and Don said...

And Becky is here watching me do this..... but still...moooooooo..

beth ewing said...

ok someone hit don for me! i want pictures all the way to the end so don't discourage her. you really look great. i know at first it kind of sucks b/c you just grow out of your clothes but you don't have the "baby belly" yet so you just feel fat and not pregnant. but the belly will soon show and it'll be more fun. i promise.

can't wait to find out what it is.

Becky S said...

Ok, Don did the mooo thing b/c at the beginning of the girlfirends guide to pregnancy it says something about the pregnant woman hearing "moo" from her husband as she gets dressed one morning. We all found that funny, at the time. If he keeps doing that he'll have a pregnant woman very mad. He knows he better watch out!!

beth ewing said...

that is the best book i've ever read. i laughed so hard when i read that. go back and read it later in the pregnancy too and it'll be even more funny.

Andee said...

I WANT NAKED BELLY PICTURES!!!!! You look great, seriously. I wouldn't even say that you are preggers.

Lauren P said...

Yea, belly pics! I can't belive you are still in non preggers shirts. That is what I out grew first (in the northern region, if you get my drift). Don't you hate this in between stage? Regular clothes don't fit, but maternity are too big (at least that is what I'm finding). I can't wait until I look preggo and people don't look at me like I've got 2 heads when I tell them I am. =) Keep the photos coming.

beth ewing said...

i feel your friend lauren's dilema. i grew two bra sizes in the first trimester. so i outgrew my tops by like 14 weeks. that stunk. hope you don't have that problem.

Meredith said...

Becky - you look great! Next time you see Don, hit him for me...

Becky S said...

Yeah, I'm ready to look preganant and not just pudgy...

Peg and Don said...

I hate to do this because it is against my grain. But Becky really does look great. I don't even agree that she looks pudgy. OK... enough with compliments. I expect she'll look prego in the next couple of months.... Grumpy!

Becky S said...

Thanks Don! I'm impressed and sort of surprised!!

Peg and Don said...

You are welcome.....

Peg and Don said...

Time for a 20 week picture, the one every week or every other week. From everything I've seen so far, people will want a daily or weekly update and naked shots... This needs to be remembered for future postings when it is their turn....

By the way, don't try doing the limbo, especially in a dress....