Well, not much has happend since we last posted in January. Really. Dave went on a business trip to France late January, but didn't take the first picture, so there is nothing to post there. The weather was supposed to be nasty there, but instead we get the snow! Ohe yeah, the snow day. I was sitting on the couch about 6:00 am the day of the snow talking to Dave on my cell phone (b/c it was about noon his time) and the house phone rings. It was work saying I had the day off. Wonderful! I went back to bed! And took a nap in the afternoon. It was great! I only went outside around 10 pm to scrape the snow off of my car b/c I knew I'd have to go to work the next day. I didn't want to have to scrape the snow that might possibly turn into ice off my car at 7:early the next morning. Dave missed all the snow except the little snowman I made him. I couldn't take pictures of the snow b/c he had the digital camera in France with him and we don't have regular film for the regular camera. Oh well! Look at Peg and Don's blog. They have pictures of the snow.
The other thing we have going right now is that we are hoping to put our house on the market to sell the first of March. Dave's been doing some fixing up. He's completely redone two closets, complete with new paint and shelving. In a third closet he put a light and painted. I love it! It's just too bad we didn't have that light 4 years ago (just kidding Dave!). He's out right now on a business dinner. He's been working his butt off at work this week (not that he doesn't do that every week, or that we don't all work our butts off at work) so they are going out to eat and discuss more work. How great is that? Well, at least he gets some beers and food out of it!
We had a low key Valentines Day. We spent about an hour looking at houses online, then about 30 minutes trying decide where we wanted to eat, then decided on Los Amigos in Easley. It was the one place we figured wouldn't be packed out. We were right. We love Mexican and were able to go right in and sit down. Dave is such a great husband, by the way. He got me the best card that I wanted to share. (Parents, In-laws and any other parental figures stop reading NOW!)
On the front of the card is a beach sunset witha man and woman holding each other close at the water's edge. The card reads
To My Wife
I belive honesty is the single most important aspect of our relationship.
Therefore, I think there's something you should know... (open card)
I honestly want to have sex with you right now.
Happy Valentine's Day
How great is that?
Parental figures, I warned you! :)
Thursday, February 15, 2007
What's new since January?
at 9:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Hooray!!!! A new post!!!!!
OK.... so some of the people who read this blog (and ours) know that we had a chocolate fountain working for Christmas and we all got wonderfully "chocolate sick!!!"
With this background, here's how a card I got for Peggy read:
The front of the card has lots of small hearts on it and the message
Do
you
like
chocolate?
and there are chocolate drops on the word "chocolate."
OK, kids, stop reading here.
When you open the card, there's a picture of a naked cartoon woman covered in chocolate with chocolate on the floor dripping from her arms. The message reads "I sure hope so."
It was fitting with the background. I won't tell anymore.... Because the kids are probably still reading...
ok way too much information Don. hehe! so that's ALL that's going on in your lives? hmmm.
Ok be patient...
Somethin' brewin'???? Say what?!?
I LOVE THE CARD!!! You go Dave!!!!
Post a Comment